Terms & CONDITIONS
1. Proprietary rights
You acknowledge and agree that Zip Title Loans owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights are registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by Zip Title Loans and that you shall not disclose such information without Zip Title Loans's prior written consent. You may not copy, create a derivative work from, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Services. You do not have the right to use any of Zip Title Loans's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. You do not have the right to remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including trademark and copyright notices), which may be affixed to or contained within the Services. You will not copy or transmit any of the Services.
2. Usage of the Website
The Website is intended for personal, non-commercial use. Only register to become a member of the Website if you are of sufficient legal age and can enter into binding contracts. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be responsible for all use of the Website by you and anyone using your password and login information (with or without your permission). You may only use the Website to search for and to apply for loans, insurance products and credit cards and you may not use the Website to make any fraudulent applications. You agree not to use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or forbidden by these Terms, or any local laws that might apply to you. We’re running the Website in India, so remember that by using the Website, we need you to agree to comply with laws that apply to India and your own country, including laws that apply to exporting technical data.We may, at our sole discretion, at any time and without advance notice or liability, suspend, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of the Website.
3. Our partners
Zip Title Loans’s display on or through the website of loan, insurance and credit card product options offered by third parties does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute any sponsorship or approval of Zip Title Loans by any such third parties. Zip Title Loans’s display of specific options does not suggest a recommendation by Zip Title Loans of the third parties or their loan, insurance or credit card products. You agree that Zip Title Loans is in no way responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of information it may obtain from these third parties. Your interaction with any third party accessed through the Website is at your own risk, and Zip Title Loans will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such third parties or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from your interactions with the third parties.
4. Disclaimer of warranty
The Website and all content and services provided on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Zip Title Loans expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and security and accuracy, as well as all warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance. Zip Title Loans makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation, that: (a) the content will be up-to-date, complete, comprehensive, accurate or applicable to your circumstances; (b) The Website will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
5. Limitation of liability
Zip Title Loans (including its officers, directors,employees,representatives, affiliates, and providers) will not be responsible or liable for (a) any injury, death, loss, claim, act of god, accident, delay, or any direct, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including without limitation lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arise out of or is in any way connected with (i) any failure or delay (including without limitation the use of or inability to use any component of the Website), or (ii) any use of the Website or content, or (iii) the performance or non performance by us or any provider, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party, or (b) any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as the result of your access to the Website or your downloading of any content from the Website.
6. Additional terms
You may not assign or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms. Zip Title Loans may assign its rights and duties under these Terms without any such assignment being considered a change to the Terms and without any notice to you. If we fail to act on your breach or anyone else’s breach on any occasion, we are not waiving our right to act with respect to future or similar breaches. We may modify these Terms, at any time, by posting notice on the Website at least ten (10) days before any modification becomes effective. Usage of the Website following the posting of notice of any modification will be subject the Terms in effect at the time of your usage. If you object to these Terms or any subsequent modifications to these Terms or become dissatisfied with the Website in any way, your only recourse is to immediately terminate use of the Website. Other terms and conditions may apply to loans, insurance products or credit cards that you applied for on the Website. You will observe these other terms and conditions. If any of these Terms is founded to unenforceable or invalid by a court, that Term will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and the other Terms will continue to remain valid and enforceable. These Terms, together with those agreements made a part of these Terms by reference, make up the entire agreement between Zip Title Loans and you relating to your use of the Website, and replace any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding your use of the Website. The laws of the India, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, will govern these Terms, as well as your and our observance of them. In any such action or any action we may initiate, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the legal action, including but not limited to costs, both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorney fees. You acknowledge that you have read and have understood these Terms, and that these Terms have the same force and effect as a signed agreement.
Your feedback makes use better, please feel free to share it with us. We will assume no responsibility for reviewing unsolicited ideas and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities between those ideas and materials that may appear in future Zip Title Loans programs. Please do not reveal trade secrets or other confidential information in your messages to Zip Title Loans. Any and all rights to materials submitted to us become the exclusive property of Zip Title Loans.
In this Terms and Conditions, the applicant is referred to as “I” or “ME” and the creditor (Zip Title Loans) is referred to as “YOU”. I certify that everything I have stated in this application, and on any additional documents I may be required to submit with this application, is correct. I understand that YOU will retain this application whether or not it is approved. By checking the “I Agree” box and hitting “Enter”, I authorize YOU to check my credit and employment history and to answer questions that others may ask about my credit record. I agree to update credit information at your request if my financial condition changes. By providing a telephone number for a cell or other wireless device now or in the future, I also hereby expressly consent to receiving communications at that number, including but not limited to, live calls, emails, text messages and calls made by an automatic dialing system, from YOU or your agent, or any third-party debt collector, about 1) the servicing and collection of my account with YOU and 2) marketing information concerning other products or services offered by YOU or third parties.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In this Terms and Conditions, the applicant is referred to as “I” or “ME” and the creditor (Zip Title Loan) is referred to as “YOU”.
I certify that everything I have stated in this application, and on any additional documents I may be required to submit with this application, is correct. I understand that YOU will retain this application whether or not it is approved. By checking the “I Agree” box and hitting “Enter”, I authorize YOU to check my credit and employment history and to answer questions that others may ask about my credit record. I agree to update credit information at your request if my financial condition changes. By providing a telephone number for a cell or other wireless device now or in the future, I also hereby expressly consent to receiving communications at that number, including but not limited to, live calls, emails, text messages and calls made by an automatic dialing system, from YOU or your agent, or any third-party debt collector, about 1) the servicing and collection of my account with YOU and 2) marketing information concerning other products or services offered by YOU or third parties.
SMS Disclosures and Terms
This Short Message Service (“SMS”) Disclosure (“Disclosure”) applies to each account you have with us for which you have elected to receive SMS messages.
1. The words “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to us along with our agents, with whom we have contracted to facilitate payments to your Account(s). The words “you” and “your” mean you, the individual identified on the account(s) you have with us (“Account”). As used in this Disclosure, “SMS Notifications” means any SMS (text message) communication from us to you pertaining to your Account, including, but not limited to, account or payment information, promotions, due date reminders, delinquent accounts, coupons and other marketing material.
2. How to UNSUBSCRIBE. You may withdraw your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications by texting STOP to the message you receive. You may also withdraw your consent by calling us at +1-(408)-733-1977. At our option, we may treat your provision of an invalid mobile phone number, or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid mobile phone number, as a withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. Any withdrawal of your consent to use SMS Statement Notifications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
3. For HELP on Services. To request additional information, text HELP to the message you receive or contact us by telephone at +1-(408)-733-1977.
4. Opt-in Sign agreements and any addendums to opt-in for SMS courtesy text services. When applicable, a confirmation message is sent to verify you are in possession of the device for the cell number you provided, inform of applicable Msg & Data Rates and frequency for all subsequent SMS or MMS.
Opt-out To cancel SMS courtesy text message services, simply reply STOP to the message received to opt-out of respective text message services. Text STOP to the message you receive!
5. How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete mobile number and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update your mobile number by calling us at +1-(408)-733-1977 or through email: email@example.com
6. Hardware and Software Requirements. To receive SMS Statement Notifications that we make available to you, you must have: a SMS-capable mobile phone; an active mobile phone account with a communication service provider that offers SMS services; sufficient storage capacity on your mobile phone
7. Communications in Writing. All SMS Statement Notifications in electronic format shall be considered “in writing” to the extent allowed by law.
8. Charges. There is no service fee for SMS Statement Notifications but you are responsible for any and all charges, including, but not limited to, fees associated with text messaging, imposed by your communications service provider. Consult your mobile service carrier’s pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages. These charges will appear on your phone bill.